We gladly accept the insurance plans listed below. If your plan is not listed, please call us at 301-989-9040 as we are always adding new insurance plans.
As a courtesy to our patients, we will verify your health benefits prior to your arrival to determine if there will be a copay, deductible, or coinsurance for therapy services.
For those patients who do not have health insurance or those who have maxed out their benefits, we offer a private pay plan. Please contact Sports & Orthopaedic Therapy Services in Silver Spring, MD today for more information on our fees for service and payment details.
Disclaimer: While this is an extensive list, health plans do change regularly without prior notification. We recommend that you verify with your health plan what physical therapy benefits you have available.
- All Auto Insurance Companies
- All Commercial Insurance companies
- All Major Workers Compensation
- CareFirst Blue cross/Blue Shield Plans
- Cigna (Out of Network)
- Health Partners (Commercial Plan)
- IWIF (Injured Workers Insurance Fund)
- Johns Hopkins (Advantage Commercial)
- NALC (National Association of Letter Carriers)
- Tricare For Life (Commercial Plan)
- United Health Care (Out of Network)
- US Department of Labor
We have included most of the major plans with which we are in-network. However, this is not an all-inclusive list. Please call the office to verify other insurance plans.
Sports & Orthopaedic Therapy Services offers a $150.00 initial evaluation fee, and $110.00 per return office visit, self-pay fee per office visit, when not using insurance benefits.